|Purpose of Medical Screening as adopted from the Australian Centre for Health,
Exercise and Sports Medicine:
1. Ensure optimal medical health (cardiac, asthma, menstrual, etc)
2. Ensure optimal musculoskeletal health (sport specific & review injuries)
3. Optimize performance (nutrition, psychology, biomechanics)
4. Prevent injury
5. Review medications and vaccinations
6. Collect baseline data for elite athletes (asthma testing, blood tests)
7. Develop professional relationship with athlete
Click to Enter
Dr. Silberman is the school physician for the Watchung Hills Regional High School,
Ridge High School, the Pingry School, and the team physician for the South Plainfield
High School football team and the Plainfield Football Team. He has performed
thousands of sports physicals on athletes.
If you need a sports physical and clearance for school, work, or camp, please bring all
of your paper work in completed. Same day appointments are available for sports
physicals. Cost is $40.
If you are a school or organization in need of assistance for on site sports physicals, Dr.
Silberman and his team can come to your school and provide on site physicals in mass
and using software online all sports physicals can be completed elcctronically and
The Original New Jersey Sports Medicine. Since 2004. Web design by Marc Silberman MD.
Copyright 2004 - 2017, New Jersey Sports Medicine and Performance Center LLC.